Wayne.B

Default Chuck, what's wrong with this picture?

On 15 May 2006 19:05:25 -0700, "
wrote:

jps wrote:
This seems like a lot of boat for the money. Although the Lehmans have
5000+ hours on them, I've heard they can go lots longer.

From the fact that it's being represented by a Florida broker that
specializes in DeFevers, I expect it's a Florida boat that made its way
to Seattle.

http://yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?
currency=USD&units=Feet&checked_boats=1286341&slim =ywpbs&

Your link isn't working.

I would be happy to render an opinion if I knew which boat you were
interested in.

I did run all theDeFevers in "Seattle" and didn't see any represented
by a broker that doesn't have an office in the NW.

http://tinyurl.com/l9h5z