posted to rec.boats.paddle
cwoodring

Default Anyone have experience with Wilderness Systems kayaks?

Last year I purchased a 120 Pungo. I really like it and have had it 2'-3'
waves in Narragansett Bay and it is very stable. The seat is comfortable and
the boat moves pretty good, although I have never been in a really expensive
sea kayak so I can only compare it to my SOT which moves ok but is tiring
for a long haul.

I thought about the duralight and then I thought of all the rocks and
barnacles I hit and desided I could lift the few extra pounds if it meant no
holes.

MY 2 cents
CTW