Don White

Default Jim Hertvic - a liar...

Harry Krause wrote:
basskisser wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers wrote:

You have no interest in the "cause",you have done everything to
discourage JohnH and others from contributing to the "cause", you only
have an interest in belittling JohnH for his efforts.

You are a little person and you prove this with every one of your posts
concerning this matter.

Fair enough?

Now can we move on?

Jim can not understand how his claims are flawed. I don't understand
why he can't it's so damned simple. If he'd just factor time into his
idiotic conclusions, he'd find that John has done exactly as he said he
would, AFTER he made statements.

Someone has to say it, in order to raise the level of this conversation:

George W. Bush sucks. Big time.

Lets get back to the usual things we scrap about.
What's with the hockey fans in California booing the Canadian National
Anthem? Didn't we go through this exercise a few years ago when some
French fans in Montreal booed the US anthem & tit for tat episodes
followed. Always thought Californians were more progressive.
(must have been Colic Bill & his two friends causing trouble)