JimH

Default Jim Hertvic - a liar...

Since you insist Kevin:

John claimed "I'm especially appreciative of you folks. Seventeen
rec.boaters have
donated a total of $825, for an average donation of $48.53.
Remarkable!"

Later another person from rec.boats donated another $450 to get him at
his goal. That made $1,275 in rec.boats contributions.

John donated $650. He did not triple any donations......he did not
double any donations.....he did not match the rec. boats contributions,
although at one point or another he claimed he would do so.

As I said before I also have a personal interest in this cause and have
contributed to it since it's inception. I was only asking John to live
up to his promises for the betterment of the cause and to make good on
his promise.

He didn't. But his $650 contribution was still noteworthy.

Fair enough? Now can we drop it and move on Kevin?