Peace Crusader

Default NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

Dear Agenda_Communication and my Fellowmen,

I would like to share with you what a holy spirit told us in the 1990s.
He prophesied that something will fall from the sky and sea water will
boil. He did not tell us, though, when this will happen but He said
that it will happen. Maybe, it is this fragment from comet S-W 3 that
would plunge on the Atlantic Ocean as predicted by Eric Julien that
would fall from the sky and its high energy extraterrestial impact
would make sea water to boil.

I hope and pray that it's not this fragment that will make the prophecy
be fulfilled. I hope that the prophecy does not happen in our
lifetime. But just in case it does happen on May 25, 2006, let us
forewarn our fellowmen to stay away from the Atlantic coast and that
they pray to be spared from possible disaster.

The true God bless us and be with us now and always.

With love, your brother in Jesus,
Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader
Motto: pro aris et focis
http://www.geocities.com/peacecrusader888/