posted to rec.boats.marketplace
Gasoline Alley Antiques

Default Announce: vintage Unlimited Hydroplane memorabilia for sale

hundreds of vintage Unlimited Hydroplane items for sale. Pins, =
programs, posters, photos, jackets, shirts, t-shirts, awards, patches, =
etc. All items are orginal! all for immediate sale, with prices =
listed. Many photographed. we accept credit cards, Paypal, money =
orders, etc. we are happy to ship anywhere in the world. Stop by and =
visit.

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/hydro.htm

Gasoline Alley Antiques
Thousands of Vintage & Collectible Toys, Model Kits, Nostalgia and =
Sports Memorabilia for sale. Over 80,000 items listed, with over 15,000 =
photographed. We UPDATE daily. Stop by and visit.
http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com