jim--

Default Beautiful day on the Bay

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:

When and where is the custom made 36 foot lobster boat being launched

for
the season and where is she docked.

Already launched, out of Solomons. Docked in the same spot she was last
year. I've posted the location of her home marina here more than once.

We were out today for about five hours, once it warmed up a little. Took
a nice boatride south past the mouth of the Pax River, and down past
Point Lookout, where the Potomac empties into the Bay.

The next few days will be good ones to stay away from the Bay, what with
the opening of striper season tomorrow. It'll look like that scene from
"Jaws" when a reward is posted for the shark.

Don't try to reply with a statement about me not having a boat....I know
that and explained the reasons several times to the NG.

Oh...you don't have a boat, right?

Were Harry Hope and Creaky invited for the initial launch? LOL!!!