John Chaplain

Default OT - Another prediction comes to pass!

On Sat, 13 May 2006 18:29:35 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

thunder wrote:
On Sat, 13 May 2006 18:19:12 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

You're probably right. I wonder what it would take to make the idiot feel
as if he should resign.

I don't know, but if you figure it out, let me know. I'll do my part. ;-)

200 million Instant Messages?

Right, like Bush, who admits he doesn't read, would know how to use a
computer and be capable of getting instant messages.
No, being the arrogant, ingorant a**hole that he is he will just
ignore it all and as long as he has a few people like his girlfreind
Condi still in love with him he'll see himself as A-ok and fighting
the good fight for christian righteousness and corporate america.