John Gaquin

Default OT - Another prediction comes to pass!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:NtGdnW-

If we had a system in which the people could vote NO CONFIDENCE in the
president, and if two consecutive votes NO CONFIDENCE votes would result
in either a recall or new elections.....

Great idea, Harry. Institute a system where the existence of the national
government is subject to the whims of public opinion on any popular issue of
the day. We already have a press that publishes only what they want the
public to read. Couple that with your proposal, and you have a system
wherein the press will be empowered to dictate a change of governments.

Where do you hide to dream this stuff up??