RCE

Default Unbelievable

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

RCE wrote:

Harry, come on now. You are of that generation as am I. Vietnam may have
been for all the wrong reasons, but the draft dodgers who fled to Canada
had very little affect on the public's opinion of the war. The vocal
protesters did, as did the few, true conscientious objectors (Muhammad
Ali, for one), but the draft dodgers were faceless and voiceless people
who were more despised than revered, even by those opposed to the war.

RCE

They and the protesters had some positive effect on ending that stupid
war. The draft resisters played a part and that's all I said about them.

So ....

I screwed up "affect" and "effect" again. Damn it.

RCE