Bert Robbins

Default Unbelievable

Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:
Don White wrote:
JIMinFL wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

JIMinFL wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

JIMinFL wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...ers040908.html

What's your point?
If they helped bring that war to an early close shouldn't they be
honoured?

Honoring cowardly acts is not the American way. I'm surprised that
Canada feels differently.
Do you think they were all cowards?
Pretty much.

Oh yeah....
re "Honoring cowardly acts is not the American way."
Do I dare point out that your current president hid from service?

What branch of your military did you serve in?

Bert, Bert, Bert...get off your high horse. You never served in a
shooting war.

Never said I was in any action. However, I was available to be a bullet
catcher when the phone rang and I needed to be at the assembly point
within hours.

What branch of the military did you serve in, Harry?