posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
muzz

Default What's been Happeining.

Well as I had trouble with the news server on my new ISP I have been
frequenting the UKRGB forum instead of this ng. Through the winter I managed
to attend some pool sessions but didn't quite get my rolling sorted. I
recently did a nice local trip in the touring boat, there's a link and pics
on my site.
I also just got hold of a second hand Pyranha I3 in order to get some more
non 'bouncy-salty-stuff' experience. My son will be getting a Dagger Dynamo
for his birthday in a couple of weeks ( he went to some pool sessions with
me too ) and I also start my 3 star course about then.

Last September I decided to have a go at kayaking to see if I liked it, I
think I like it.

--
Muzz
my email is muzzmackay 'at' gmail 'dot' com