rhys

Default NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

On 5 May 2006 05:00:11 -0700, "Keith"
wrote:

I can't wait to go to his web site on May 26.

No doubt his angry sky god/foreskin fetishist will supply him with a
reason relating to "imperfect man hearing a perfect Word" rationale
for the world failing to end due to loosely packed dirty space snow.

Finding scriptural "proof" for the end of life as we know it is a
combination of religious Sudoku, self-delusion and masturbation.

Personally, I'd rather be sailing. Tsunamis at sea are usually just a
bigger than usual swell.

R.