Gogarty

Default Ultra-stupid

In article ,
says...

The
cover now has a pattern displayed in white Marine-tex but the unit seems
as good as new.

Maybe...maybe not.

I will report back. The unit was turned on only once and blew its top before
the electrode cycle began. It has not been turned on since the repair. I am
giving the Marine-tex plenty of time to cure in cool weather. It will be
thoroughly flushed with clean sea water beforte it is again turned on.

In what manner does antifreeze (the potable water kind) damage the
electrodes? An earlier stupidity did indeed destroy the electrodes. The
physical damage was clear and I did then replace them.