JohnH

Default A very nice thing they did

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:21:03 -0400, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:00:11 -0400, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

Nice story. The manager of your marina seems to have a nice, friendly
attitude!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Indeed. And actually they are the owners, not managers............2
brothers.

Back in 1989 or so we docked at this marina when we had our Chris Craft
210
Scorpion. We left when we purchased our Sea Ray 270 Sundancer. Same
owners. Same friendly attititude. Electric and water at the dock. Drive
up
with a nice grassy area at the dock and some 75 feet deep behind us on the
other side of the access road (with trees for shade). Nothing fancy but
we
don't need that anymore as we will not be spending the weekend on the
boat.....day trips only then back home.

The downside is that the restroom (near the main office) is a good 4-5
minute walk away......I take the car when I am lazy or exhausted from
working on the boat. ;-)

Get yourself one of these: http://tinyurl.com/cvzc6

You could probably fit it on the boat!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

You would sooner see us heading to the bathroom on a bicycle.

Some folks have golf carts.......most walk or use their car. I will soon
be putting the porta potty on the boat.......except for #1 the restroom
trips will not be needed. I will however, have to empty the darn thing.

Oh how I miss our bigger boats with a bathroom and holding tank. ;-)

(I think I hit a button to damn soon on that last post!)

I think these http://tinyurl.com/cvzc6 are the answer to the fuel problems
we're having. In Europe, especially in the south, e.g. Italy and along the
Mediterranean Coast, they are everywhere.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****