JimH

Default Boat Sound Check Update

In between epoxy barrier coats today I tested my Ipod Video on the boat,
using my Ipod RoadTrip and setting the FM radio (analogue tuning) to as
close to 92.5 as I could.

Once I locked into the correct setting I could not believe the clarity and
quality of the sound.......certainly as good as any FM broadcast on the
boat's radio. This was certainly not audiophile quality but the quality was
as good as I need it for an open cockpit runabout.

Looks like a winner as I am able to not only use the Ipod on the boat but
also in our cars and home stereo. I also spent about as much for it as I
would have with only a stereo upgrade on the boat, yet now have the
flexibility of an Ipod. ;-)