posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Navman 4380 Fishfinder with SmartCraft issue - no Fuel Flow

I have a newly installed (came with boat) Navman 4380 Fish Finder
linked to my Mercury 115 Optimax O/B. When viewing the "SmartCraft"
digital guages on the Navman, I am getting some engine data including
Engine Alerts, RPM, Engine Temp. I am not however getting fuel flow
(GPH). This is always showing as "0.0".

Since I'm getting the other engine data, I'm having a hard time
understanding why it is not reporting the fuel flow?

I recently had the boat in to check this and the dealer said the Navman
was not rigged properly and said they added a couple of parts and said
it was fixed.

Any suggestions before I take it back in for another frustrating trip
to the dealer, who already has a big maintenance backlog this time of
year?