Default Boat Buying Guide now available on line

K. Smith wrote:
New selling season??? So Chuckles goes back to his full spam

Shame on you K. Nobody can ever be OK by your rules, can they?

I post a link to a consumer advocacy site with information that might
be useful to somebody considering the purchase of a boat and you decry
that as spam. You seem to get grumpy every year about this time.
Another disappointing Austral summer at your boatyard have you
worried about making it through the upcoming winter? Diesel outboard
sales falling off? You might want to see what goes on in your life
every autumn to make you so downright combative and unpleasant. You're
almost tolerable on your best days, it would be nice if there were a
few more of them.

Why not say something positive once in a while, (and "I'm positive
you're a butthole" won't be counted in your favor.) :-)