basskisser

Default How to gain the most from rec.boats

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message news:yTefc.10089
Please show any proof of the above wild allegation that I was EVER ON
the "killer weed".

Just remember, one day at a time dude. One day at a time.

As suspected, your drunken outbursts have caught up with you. You
don't have a damned CLUE what you are talking about.

Chill dude. Can't you listen to soft music or something instead of coming
in here and being so full of anger and rage? That sort of seething anger
and resentment isn't good for you or your heart. Do you have high blood-
pressure yet?

Can't help it, stupid idiots such as yourself anger me when they are
narrow minded and I can't get simple facts through there stupid skull.

Where is that "stupid skull"? Is it over there? Or is it over here?
Where can it be? I don't know where, is it there?

sober up, you'll find it.

Maybe you should start boating and/or fishing? These are great past times
that can help you to relax.

I fish almost every weekend. Usually from my boat.

What do you catch?

bass. Stripers, largemouth, spots

Get out there on the water and keep up the good work avoiding the dope stuff
dude....

Avoiding WHAT dope stuff? Be specific.

You know, the wildwood weed.

Proof?