Skip Gundlach

Default PoliGlow on AwlGrip - or, what??

Evidently, the prior thread with a reply from poliglow was between a
poster and a retailer, not the company. This is what I got from the
company:

Subject: use over awl-grip
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:03 AM

CHECK WITH AWLGRIP ITSELF TO SEE WHAT THEY APPLY TO THEIR PAINTS, OR
WEST MARINE, BOAT US MAY HAVE SOMETHING TOO.

REGARDS,
TODD

POLI GLOW PRODUCTS, INC.
www.poliglowproducts.com