Reginald P. Smithers

Default Racing for the cure.

JohnH,
You daughter looks like a real fighter, she will do well.
Best of luck to both of you. Hopefully, your "donation" page will bring in
lots of money.

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:16:10 +1000, "K. Smith" wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On May 17th, in Richmond, VA, the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer
Foundation
is sponsoring a race for the cure. As most of you know, my daughter
Renee
was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, at the ripe old age of 39.
She
underwent a mastectomy, is undergoing chemotherapy, and will undergo a
hysterectomy and thyroidectomy soon. She is hanging very tough and is
still
doing a great job of raising her three boys.

As most of you won't be able to make it to Richmond, I've created a web
page (actually, I got it as part of registering for the race) through
which
donations can be made to the foundation sponsoring the race. The web
site
URL is below. Please take a peek at it, make a small (or large)
donation,
and forward this email to anyone you think might be willing to help.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.active.com/donate/varace4cure/JohnHerring

Help us help the fight!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Best thoughts for you, your daughter & family John.

Thanks Karen! I hope you noticed that the breast cancer foundation will
even take out of country credit cards!
--
'Til next time,

John H