Skip Gundlach

Default Cleaning the hull

Coming late to this party, I wonder what is recommended for relatively
new awl-grip.

By relatively new, I mean older than 2 years, which is how long Flying
Pig has been ashore, at a minimum. That may be significant, as I see
that less than 2-year old gelcoat isn't a good candidate for this
product. FWIW, the stern and rubrail are both only 1 year old, but the
rest of it is probably 3-5 or maybe more old.

And, I'm wondering how much product would be needed to cover about
400SF or so...

Thanks for any intelligence on the matter. As we approach the time to
splash, with Lydia's mom available to help dress her out, this is now
on the radar...

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

" I went to the Sea because I wished to live deliberately .. to
confront only the essential facts of life .. and see if I could
not learn what it had to teach, and not .. when I came to die
discover that I had not lived" - Hendry David Thoreau "