Don W

Default Cleaning the hull

Hi Dave,

Earlier I wrote the following:

Instead of sniping, why don't you share your accumulated
wisdom and point out from your point of view why the
two-part paints are better and cheaper than gel coat.

You could also share your experiences about how you came to
hold those views.

Or not... (waiting)

BTW, have you ever personally painted anything using a
two-part paint such as Awlgrip or Imron? Epoxy primer?

You Replied:
No need to wait. Go back and read earlier messages in the thread and your
question will be answered.

I read back through your posts in this thread. The most
helpful comment you wrote that I found was:

"Most of the experts say it isn't cost effective,
particularly with the durability of the 2-part epoxy paints."

Very helpful. It suggests that you've read the views of
experts and have a religious belief that coincides with
theirs--whoever they are.

Meanwhile, I suggest that anyone who says the process of applying a boat's
initial gelcoat is remotely similar to applying paint to the outside of a
hull doesn't know what he's talking about.

Dave, you are acting like a usenet troll. You continue to
snipe, and not contribute or answer the questions asked. I
suggest that you add my name to your killfile so that you
won't see my posts in the future. I'm adding your name to
right now. plonk

Regards,

Don W.