Bob

Default Air compressor for hull cleaning

Dave wrote:
On 23 Apr 2006 03:24:48 -0700, "Bob" said:

I think temperature and heat might be similar. But how?
That is BTU = Degrees Fahrenheit.

Sorry, Bob. You're dead wrong on this one.

Hi Dave:
Okay........... I agree, most likely wrong. Im not sure about the dead
part, although I felt like sunday morning. Thats what I was wondering.
Let try this: How is BTU related to Degrees Fahrenheit?

If air is compressed doesn't it get hot? If so, how measure it? But I
guess what caught my eye was when a previous post said that compressing
air does not create heat. But I may be pretty ignorant about the term
HEAT.

Confused Bob