Don W

Default Cleaning the hull

Dave wrote:

I think you need to learn a bit about how boats are built. Start your
research with the words "mold" and "mold release."

Hi Dave,

Your second mistake is in thinking that I don't know how
boats are built. I'm not going to tell you what your first
one was--only that you presume a lot without knowing.

Instead of sniping, why don't you share your accumulated
wisdom and point out from your point of view why the
two-part paints are better and cheaper than gel coat.

You could also share your experiences about how you came to
hold those views.

Or not... (waiting)

BTW, have you ever personally painted anything using a
two-part paint such as Awlgrip or Imron? Epoxy primer?

Regards,

Don W.