Alan Gomes

Default Cleaning the hull

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:00:29 GMT, Rich Hampel
wrote:

If Polyglow, etc. was such a wonderful product, why dont the boat
manufacturers/builders apply it to new boats? Please name one.

Certainly your rants a have a very strong commerical/profit tinge to
them.

I have absolutely no affiliation with Poly Glow other than the one
where I send them money and they send me a product I like very much.

What's your angle in trying to spread blatant untruths about the
product? Hmmm?

I'm active on a Catalina 30 list and quite a few of the participants use
Poliglow and have been quite satisfied with the results. I tried it on that
basis and have been very happy with it so far. I did the initial work (with
the prep solution) with the boat on the hard and have done the maintenance
coats with the boat in the water. Much less work than waxing and it looks
great.

--Alan Gomes