Harry Krause

Default OT Texas Republicans

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

John Smith wrote:

If Bush lied about WMD's, then so did all presidents going back to the

late

80's and the majority of congressman, senators and the United Nations

since

the First Gulf War.

You may not agree with Bush's decision to a preemptive strike, but no

one

can seriously believe he lied. It might make for a great campaign sound
bite, but any rational person would know that is nothing more than

politics

to say Bush lied, since he was using the exact same intelligence that
Clinton used when he stated Iraq had WMD.

Of course he lied. There were all sorts of reports available to Bush
that indicated there were no WMD in Iraq.

Don't worry Harry...we'll find the WMD's. Bush's comment about mustard gas
recently found at a turkey farm in Libya should be proof that he hasn't
given up the search. Every intelligence agency in the Western world knew
Saddam had 'em. There were numerous reports before the war by Israeli
intelligence (and others) that large convoys were leaving Iraq and heading
to Syria. Although they haven't talked about it very much publicly, the
Administration believes that Syria is hiding the WMD's. Just watch.

I heard it was Guildens mustard sauce...

If we find WMD, it'll be because we've planted them.

Bush has no credibility on this issue.