Bill

Default OT Texas Republicans

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.844e1d7c1ae2e7e90bbc8c284ef604be@108 1964749.nulluser.com...
jim-- wrote:

I suppose it is a bad thing, but certainly not on the level of a current
Senator killing a young lady named Mary Jo Kopechne then running away

from
the accident. Or perhaps not on the same level as a POTUS having oral

sex
with an intern.

Sins, indeed, but they pale in comparision to Presidunce Bush lying to
get us into a war with Iraq, and causing the deaths of thousands of
people, including many non-combatant civilians.

Yea why don't you and Asskisser go to Iraq and live since you don't like
this country so much. If Clinton had done his job we would not be in the
mess we are now. You can say what you want about Bush But you can not deny
the truth that this is all Clinton's fault. He should be the one saying he
was sorry to the American people. You can not say Clinton didn't lied
either, their are court recorders stating the facts. Or are you going to say
the Judge Lied to. Everyone lies except for Democrats. Yea that funny that
demo don't lie....ha ha ha