Bryan

Default More gas on gas

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

Harry, I am curious. Why are you starting all this political crap again?

Gas prices impact boating in a serious way. Ignore at your peril.

Harry, I agree that gas prices and availability are significant boat-related
issues. What's more interesting to me than bush-bashing is the idea of a
hydrogen-dependent economy and how to convert gas and diesel powered boats
to hydrogen powered boats when the time comes (if ever).

I also wonder at what point the price of gas will make an alternative fuel
such as hydrogen and conversion of our infrastructure financially feasable.

I also wonder if hydrogen is feasable mechanically and if it is truly
renewable.