Ed

Default Air compressor for hull cleaning

How often are you planning on using this? I just use a scuba tank
with a 40' hose to do all my maintenance.... no worries about maint or
worn rings or electricity.

If you use it a lot, contact brownies third lung. They make a safe
electic unit as well. Sure it costs a few more bucks but we are
boaters... If you can't right the checks, stay on the dock!!!!!

Bob wrote:
Rick Morel wrote:

On 20 Apr 2006 12:29:35 -0700, "BajaJim" wrote:

Absolute safety is a concept promoted by those
without the guts to live in the real world.

I think Absolute safety is a great goal. Most times not relaistic
Personnaly, I follow this:

"Its the second mouse that gets the cheese."

Observe.............anticipate.................... improve and
innovate.
Relationships with friends and coworkers tend to be longer this way

Bob