posted to rec.boats.building

Default 43' aluminum hull repair

Hi.

I have been working on cars and light comm vehicles for years, during
this time I have used a product called Scorpion coatings, for truck bed
liners, having coated my own truck bed with this I can say that it is
bloody marvelous, you would find it very difficult to damage it.

Since the coating is applied direct to the surface, there is no air
gaps so therefore no corrosion.

This coating can be used for all sorts of applications, truck beds,
workshop floors, flat roofs etc.

I have used it on the floor in the deck area of my boat, but not on the
outer hull as mine is ok.

Check out the web site, you can allways ask them if it would work.

There are lots of similar companys doing the same thing. I guess they
are all basicly the same?? You can find adverts in any 4x4 mag.

Web site, http://www.scorpioncoatings.com/

Regards
Slim