NOYB

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Since Walmart is trading at it's 52 week high, I'd say that

Rochester's
"huge backlash" isn't working out so well, is it?

Wal-Mart sucks, from about every point imaginable.

Not from every point. For a sound investment, you can't beat its

stock.

There's a reason they're the number one retailer *and* the number one

grocer
in the country.

I'm glad you don't like it, however..'cause then I don't have to worry

about
ever running into you there.

His dislike of the store is because they are grabbing business

previously held by union
grocery stores.

1. I've stated my reasons for disliking Wal-Mart. Nothing to do with
your stated reason.

Give it up already. Wal-Mart is extremely anti-union...and extremely
successful...and you hate 'em for it. Your biggest fear is that other
corporations will employ the same tactics to become non-union.

"If it works for Wally World, it'll work for us."