Mic

Default DIY - projects renewable energy - Mic

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:09:09 GMT, (Mic) wrote:
A few more.....

http://www.lsdiodes.com/shop/index.php?main_page=page_4
LED Tutorial
"Below we've created a very basic guide to help people unfamiliar with
circuits get their LEDs up and running without burning them out and
wasting all their money. IT IS VERY BASIC!!"
"How do I power lots of LEDs off a higher voltage source?"
"How do I power lots of LEDs off a lower voltage source?"
45 cent LEDs! - $2 shipping to anywhere in the world!
http://metku.net/index.html?sect=vie...calc/index_eng
"Current limiting resistor calculator"

http://www.metku.net/index.html?path...oppi/index_eng
"Got questions like how to get a LED on? How to decrease the RPM of a
fan?
The aim of this article is to search for answers and solutions to the
questions mentioned above."

http://www.uoguelph.ca/~antoon/circ/circuits.htm
"Circuits for the Hobbyist" by VA3AVR

http://www.reresource.org/Formulas/W...er_Calculator/
Wind power calculator

http://www.reresource.org/Fabricatio...d%20treatment/
"PROPERTIES, IDENTIFICATION, AND HEAT TREATMENT OF METALS GENERAL
PURPOSE This page contains basic information pertaining to properties
and identification of metal and heat-treating procedures used for
metals. METAL CLASSIFICATION:"

http://www.alton-moore.net/wind_turbines.html

http://www.homepower.com/files/hp70-40.pdf
Switch Regulator
For PV panels

http://www.ac6v.com/antprojects.htm
THIS PAGE IS ABOUT HAM HOMEBREW ANTENNAS.

http://www.armymars.net/ArmyMARS/Ant...antenna-hb.pdf
FIELD ANTENNA HANDBOOK - USMC
From the PDF manual [FREE] - 4.64 Mb [YES! that's mega-bytes]

http://www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/solderfaq.htm
"This written guide will help beginners and novices to obtain
effective results when soldering electronic components. "

Mic 67