jps

Default Interest rates and fuel prices taking a toll?

In article .com,
says...
Too early to tell, but........

First quarter new and used boat sales in WA state were down slightly
from last year. This is the first time in 3 years that first quarter
sales have been off vs. the previous year. Jan and Feb numbers were
actually up over 2005, but a very soft March drew the quarter down
overall.

Cool to read Chuck, thanks. It'd be interesting to see the number of
units sold w/diesel vs. gasoline.

I'll bet fuel prices affect some. Take it a step further...how many
will be affected by our recently acknowledged "dependence on foreign
energy supplies."

Will it cause some people to conserve? The question I really want to
ask but will refrain is:

Will "conservatives" (per capita, last year vs. this year) conserve at a
higher percentage than liberals?

Mind that I'm not asking the question, just pondering. ;^)

jps