Bob

Default Air compressor for hull cleaning: MMC, this one is yours.

Dave wrote:
On 20 Apr 2006 15:31:01 -0700, "Bob" said:

CO, oil, smoke,

Better take another look at the original post, Bob. Hydrocarbon powered
engines are not usually described as "110 Volt."

Good point.... and attention to detail.

I agree. I guess I needed to be more specific about the source of the
CO, oil, and smoke...................

What about the exhaust from another source introduced into the system
because the operator does not have the training, kowledge, experience,
to know where to position the air intake. I do not thiink most of the
Ace hardware oiless compressors come with 30' CP hose for the air
intake.

That bar-b-q shure smells good the guy in the next slip is cooking.

So there I was driving a boat with a sea and wind on my STB aft
quarter. The same place where my exhaust was located. After about 5
hours I was ready to barf.

Oh, and then there is always lipoid pnumonia as another posted
mentioned earlier.

Many think ya can just go out and fill your pockets with rocks and grab
the garden hose.

Personally........................ I prefer a snorkle and mask. But I
think the post a month or so ago decribed how-to free dive.

Bob