Evan Gatehouse

Default Beneteau vs. Jeanneau

Cartmann wrote:
"Dennis Pogson" je napisao u poruci
interesnoj ...

I was thinking of a Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 393 (150k eur in Croatia
with elec. pack and bimini), or Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39i (new model)
- 120k eur.

Since they are both made by Groupe Beneteau, who own Jeanneau, perhaps you
should ask them.

Thnx, I didn't know that. Beneteau dealer says that "beneteau is brand name,
and jeanneau isn't", Jeanneau dealer says opposite.

The older Jeanneau's used plywood interiors tabbed to the hulls when
Bendytoes were well into bulkheads that snapped/glued into the liners.
I'd pick an older Jeanneau over an older Beneteau but I suspect
modern versions are much more similar to each other

Evan Gatehouse