MMC

Default Easy meals on a delivery crise

Six guys + TV dinners x four days= make sure you have a good life jacket and
wear it at all times! If there are women in the crew, you won't even get
untied before the mutiny.
Were it me, I'd let the owner know his bill will include messing kit, and
make a realistic provisioning run. I'd also establish what the daily expense
limit is with the owner.
MMC
"Doug Vaughan" wrote in message
om...
A little more info. This is a no-nonsense delivery of
a 50 foot sailboat. There will be about six of us and
we hope to cover about 350 miles in around four days.
The owner is not on board. However, he is picking up
all of the expenses. Thanks for the ideas so far.

"Doug Vaughan" wrote in message
. net...
Anyone have any good ideas for easy meals on a delivery cruise?
The boat is brand new which means no utensils. However, it is
a really nice boat with refrigeration, stove and microwave.
I was thinking TV dinners. What are your favorites?
What are good snacks for at sea?