Da Kine

Default Water Tanks - Custom - good material?

I'm in the Miami area and need to make a tank for under a v-berth.

What I found is that most people don't like epoxy because of leaching.
Polyester is not so bad but you need to gell coat the thing really well
- twice. Plastics are hard to weld and you need to buy a hot gas welder
- and you need to do it in a small area. the soft tanks are what I have
now and I will be glad to give mine to someone when I am done, if they
want it.

I have found some places that will custom make a tank but the cost is
higher then I would think it should be. Does anyone know of a place
that makes tanks for less then $300?

Also, does anyone know of a good liner material to line a glass tank.
It seems no-one wants to claim their product does what it is meant to
do.

Thanks