Tony Tony is offline
Junior Member

Default Furuno 10" NavNet 1834 vx2 GPS WAAS fix error

Hi everyone,
I am in the process of finishing my installation of Furuno NavNet vx2 radar and GPS.
During my installation, I validated that all functions of the NavNet was working properly.
Once I concealed and cleaned up the wiring I now cannot get a GPS WAAS fix.
During the process of cleaning up the wiring none of the wires were cut (all are original from Furuno). They are all tie wrapped together with power and radar signal. Once the excess wire reached the fuse box area I looped each wire and secured them.

Can a GPS signal wire be placed next to power or other signals cables?
What are my errors here?

Thanks for the help in advance,
Tony