Rosalie B.

Default Remove NewGlass

Mys Terry wrote:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:26:05 GMT, Rosalie B. wrote:

Mys Terry wrote:

From the Newglass2 website:

Removal of NewGlass2
Rubbing compound will not remove NewGlass2. Use our PreTreat to remove
NewGlass2. NewGlass2 PreTreat can be mixed 3 parts water to 1 part
PreTreat. It should be sprayed or wiped on a wet 4’ by 6’ area and
scrubbed with the supplied scrubber. If PreTreat is being used to
remove prior applications of NewGlass2, rinse off surface as soon as
it has been scrubbed. Failure to rinse immediately will allow
NewGlass2 to reattach itself to the surface.

If you have any questions Please call Thom or Jennifer at 800 785 7675

So what is the PreTreat made of?

grandma Rosalie

I have no idea, and it really doesn't matter. It's the right tool for the job.

Having been in the business of evaluating MSDSs for many years, it
matters to me what's in stuff. Sometimes when you come right down to
it, it's nothing in there that couldn't be gotten way cheaper and
better without the brand name. So I'm not convinced that it doesn't
matter.

grandma Rosalie