Jim,

Default Frozen screws and lexan hatch covers in Miami FL

Chris wrote:
Hi maybe you can help....three of the screws is frozen on the traveler
Philips head. What's best heating and if so do I use a heat gun on the
screw head? The traveler is aluminum. I also have a deck organizer
Schafer with frozen flat screw heads into a iron embedded backing
plate.
Question 2 what is the best way to remove plastic hatch covers from
their aluminum Frame also heating the Silicone glue
And #3 Anybody have a place in Miami Fl for Lexan grey tint hatch
replacements?
Thanks in advance Chris

Try a shot of this every day for a week or so

https://secure.cnchost.com/kanolabs....siltrial.shtml