posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Joe...Listen Up....

Your detective abilities are amazing Joe. Who killed the Lindberg baby and
where are the WMD's?

Glory!

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
you are way behind the curve Katy.

To my suprise I outed RB as the person posting as my wife.

I'm very distressed he has been slandering my wifes find reputation.

I had no ideal it was Robert Brody until he used his classic "screwed
the Pooch" line today as MysTerry. I thought it was someone in Norwalk
named BB.

Just google asa "screwd the pooch" and see who comes up.

I wondered why Robert was defending him so vigorirously, now I know.

We tried to ignore him slandering her for the last 6 mo, everyone here
knows that But he just kept slandering my wife so we put a plan in
action to draw him out and it worked like a charm.

We have contacted a lawer and Tobert will be served by weeks end.

I do not want his tribeca but will have it scrapped, and I can sell his
wifes boat and get a new set of sails.

Thanks for your concern.

Joe