posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Joe...Listen Up....

you are way behind the curve Katy.

To my suprise I outed RB as the person posting as my wife.

I'm very distressed he has been slandering my wifes find reputation.

I had no ideal it was Robert Brody until he used his classic "screwed
the Pooch" line today as MysTerry. I thought it was someone in Norwalk
named BB.

Just google asa "screwd the pooch" and see who comes up.

I wondered why Robert was defending him so vigorirously, now I know.

We tried to ignore him slandering her for the last 6 mo, everyone here
knows that But he just kept slandering my wife so we put a plan in
action to draw him out and it worked like a charm.

We have contacted a lawer and Tobert will be served by weeks end.

I do not want his tribeca but will have it scrapped, and I can sell his
wifes boat and get a new set of sails.

Thanks for your concern.

Joe