Jim

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Since Walmart is trading at it's 52 week high, I'd say that Rochester's
"huge backlash" isn't working out so well, is it?

Wal-Mart sucks, from about every point imaginable.

Not from every point. For a sound investment, you can't beat its stock.

There's a reason they're the number one retailer *and* the number one grocer
in the country.

I'm glad you don't like it, however..'cause then I don't have to worry about
ever running into you there.

His dislike of the store is because they are grabbing business previously held by union
grocery stores.

Wal-Mart remains non union despite numerous attempts to unionize it by the United Food
& Commercial Workers (UFCW) thugs.