Dave Hall

Default Just How Safe Do You Feel?

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

in NYC, any one of those cops could have defused the situation

with
one
shot, and put the guy down for good with 2-3 shots. Instead, he

was
executed.

You're right. It would seem then that the NYC police department

needs
few lessons in marksmanship. A few good shots would have done the

job,
without wasting all that good ammo......

Dave

What an utterly stupid remark. If you'd been their supervisor, would
that
have been your primary source of disappointment with those cops?

They
wasted
so much ammo?

Well, maybe not. Maybe their feet smelled as well......

So, you think it was OK that several cops shot an innocent man over two
dozen times, and found he had no weapon?

Do I think it's ok? Do you think it's proper to ask me, or anyone else's
opinion on this subject, when they were not involved? Maybe if you get
all the facts before you jump to any conclusions, you might find a very
good reason why things unfolded the way they did.

What I think, is irrelevant. I was not there.

I should've known you'd use your usual ploy - the one you reserve for times
when you notice that you've painted yourself into a corner.

There's no corner. Do you believe it is intellectually proper and honest
of me, or anyone else, to form an opinion on something, without knowing
all the facts?

I'm sure you do. Liberals go off half-cocked all the time. Facts? What
are they? Liberals need no facts when they have well written opinions to
feed on.

Dave