Bryan

Default Sea Ray 185 Sport vs. Glastron SX 175

"trainfan1" wrote in message
news
Ender wrote:

I should have mentioned both boats are priced with the 4.3 litre 190 hp
engines (MerCruiser for the Sea Ray and Volvo Penta for Glastron)

The SX175 is a sleek boat - VEC hull, & the 4.3 is a much better option
than the base 3.0 4 cylinder - it is a 50mph+ boat. I'm partial to the
Glastron, but the price seems a little high. It should include a trailer
& Coast Guard package - or more - over the SeaRay?

Rob

I \assumed his boats came with trailers and coast guard packages and 4.3L
engines; otherwise the price is too high.