RCE

Default Yo - Red Sox fans...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:41:34 -0400, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

Is there such a thing as a Red Sox fan pre 2004?
I've been a Red Sox fan since that ******* liberal weenie Ted Turner
took my Milwaukee Braves and turned them into the Atlanta Braves.

*******. :)

You mean the Boston Braves. Milwaukee? Blech.

You all are wrong. Ted Turner purchased the Braves after they had been
in Atlanta a number of years. Harry if you had supported the Boston
Braves, they would still be there.

I was a Brooklyn Dodgers fan, but I did attend quite a few ball games in
Boston because my relatives we visited there liked to go. My favorite
Bostonian, though, was the National Shawmut Bank Indian.

Historical question. Before it was called "Boston" what was the original
name of the city?

RCE