RCE

Default Yo - Red Sox fans...

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 07:08:54 -0400, "RCE" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
m...
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:41:34 -0400, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

Is there such a thing as a Red Sox fan pre 2004?

I've been a Red Sox fan since that ******* liberal weenie Ted Turner
took my Milwaukee Braves and turned them into the Atlanta Braves.

*******. :)

You mean the Boston Braves. Milwaukee? Blech.

Interesting fact about the Boston Braves - they signed Henry Aaron
after his stellar year in the Northeastern League I believe it was.

Now that was a signing.

The only people that come to mind when Milwaukee is mentioned are Laverne
and Shirley.

Hello?

Eddie Mathews? Lew Burdette? Warren Spahn? Henry Aaron? Red
Schoendienst? Joe Torre? Juan Pizzaro?

Laverne and Shirley indeed...

You guys are acting more like Lenny and Squiggy.

My heroes.

RCE