DSK

Default New Jersey operator licensing

Gee, all that 'talent' and you can't learn how to sail.

wrote:
Who said I can't? Never tried

Old joke- two guys sitting around listening to an Eric
Clapton record. 1 says to the other, "Can you play a
guitar?" 2nd one says, "Dunno, never tried."

Why "talent" in quotes? You can't acknowledge or imagine the
possibility that maybe I have talents and abilities worthy of some
degree of your respect? OH right, yes, I forgot, that's because I own
a personal watercraft, I'm beneath you, inferior. Asshole!
Sweartogod!

Personally, I never said you were inferior. In fact I'm
still interested in seeing your pictures 9although not
interested enough to hand over a lot of personal data to the
Kodak web site). And I said that as a cruiser, even on a
PWC, you have as much right to post here as anybody else.

He probably wouldn't find it noisy or fast-paced enough.

That certainly makes it sound like you've never read any of my posts
about the kind of things that I like to do on the water.

Actually I did.

... if you think
loud noise and high speed are my primary interests. I told you, when
I'm not jetskiing, I'm often kayaking...too noisy and fast-paced for
you? Or could it be that possibly your statement, your insult
directed at me, is false, unfounded, inaccurate and unfair, in fact
contrary to already established facts, and that you will never
acknowledge this fact?

I missed the part about kayaking. So maybe you're the one in
a million PWCers who might not find sailing to be too slow &
quiet. But of course you've never tried it. OTOH I have
kayaked a lot (and still go canoing fairly often) and ridden
a jetski a few times and currently own a large motorboat.

We
are dealing with a huge population of people... the 3rd
generation of 'raised-by-TV' kids... who are pathologically
impatient and have short attention spans. Most of them also
believe that gratification of their whim of the moment
should be the highest priority of the Universe.

Well the rhetoric is getting a little lofty for my tastes now. Kids
these days!

That wasn't specifically aimed at you, but your tendency to
fly off the handle and inability to see any facts contrary
to what you want to believe are symptomatic.

... I feel as
if I have a lot in common, and a lot to talk about, with anyone else
who loves the water.

That's all well & good, so why don't you participate in some
*other* discussion than one which evolves around how much
most people who don't have PWCs dislike them?

DSK