Bob

Default replacing forward cockpit drain hose, valves, ranger 26

Roger Long wrote:
"Bob" wrote

2) Just last night I was washing off my 1/2" white cutting board and
ran some hot water over it to clean it. The board started to warp.

No problem! Just keep your boat out of hot water. (Always a good idea
anyway.)

That made me chuckle! Could be a problem for some of us though........

I use epoxy embalmed plywood myself. You know, they used to build
whole boats out of that stuff, even without the epoxy.

Wood??????

Interesting idea! I may have to start expermenting with that idea.
Where can you find that stuff?

Bob

Roger Long